What does belonging mean to you?
Belonging is often experienced when there is a common bond between people; in other words, a sense of caring and being cared for. Belonging is also experienced when rights are supported and respected in the home, family, and society.
This module will explore the following home sharing standards:
- Family and Friends
- Community Involvement
- Communication and Problem Resolution
In Module 4, you will:
- Review how you can support individuals in maintaining relationships with their family and friends.
- Assess how you support individuals in being involved in the community.
- View a video on rights for self-advocates.
- Generate a problem solving plan.