Reporting Abuse or Neglect

CLBC is a designated agency with specific responsibilities under the Adult Guardianship Act related to responding to allegations of abuse and neglect involving adults eligible for CLBC Services.

CLBC is required by law to keep your identity confidential.

If an adult with a developmental disability is in immediate danger, call police (call 9-1-1 or your local police department) to intervene.

Call your local Community Living BC Office to make a report. You can click here to find your nearest CLBC office.

Click here to learn more about CLBC’s role under the Adult Guardianship Act.