The CLBC Board of Directors meets six times a year on a scheduled basis to fulfill its primary responsibility of guiding the organization’s short and long-term success. Board Meeting times and locations are posted in advance of each meeting.
Meetings are open to the public and the CLBC Board welcomes any person wishing to attend meetings as an observer, and also sets aside time at the beginning of each Board Meeting to hear public presentations and to answer questions. Please note that due to privacy considerations, questions relating to specific individuals cannot be addressed.
The Board will exclude the public from a meeting or a portion of a meeting if the subject matter being considered relates to information that must be withheld from disclosure. During the business portion of the Board Meeting, the Board will not take questions from the public but members of the public are welcome to observe the meeting in progress.
For more information, please see the following documents:
- To ask a question of the Board, please download and complete the Q & A Form for CLBC Board Meetings. Competed forms can be email to Donna.Nordmann@gov.bc.ca.
- To request to make a presentation to the Board, please download and complete the Request to Address the CLBC Board form. Competed forms can be email to Donna.Nordmann@gov.bc.ca.
- If you would like to ask a question or make a presentation to the Board, but live outside of the Vancouver and the Lower Mainland and are unable to attend a meeting in person, please contact Donna.Nordmann@gov.bc.ca. CLBC will be pleased to consider alternative ways to have you connect to a Board meeting via telephone or Skype video, for example.
If you would like further information, you can call toll free 1-877-660-2522.
Due to space limitations, seating is available at meetings on a first come first served basis.
Minutes for past Board Meetings are available on the Board Minutes page.
Upcoming board meetings
The following Open Board meetings take place at CLBC Head Office in Vancouver:
- Thursday, March 12 – 9:00 am to 12:30 pm – Read the Meeting Agenda here.
- Wednesday, May 13 – 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 23 – 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 25 – 9:00 am to 12:30 pm