The CLBC Board of Directors meets six times a year on a scheduled basis to fulfill its primary responsibility of guiding the organization’s short and long-term success. Board Meeting times and locations are posted in advance of each meeting.
Meetings are open to the public and the CLBC Board welcomes any person wishing to attend meetings as an observer, and also sets aside time at the beginning of each Board Meeting to hear public presentations and to answer questions. Please note that due to privacy considerations, questions relating to specific individuals cannot be addressed.
The Board will exclude the public from a meeting or a portion of a meeting if the subject matter being considered relates to information that must be withheld from disclosure. During the business portion of the Board Meeting, the Board will not take questions from the public but members of the public are welcome to observe the meeting in progress.
For more information, please see the following documents:
- To ask a question of the Board, please download Q & A Form for CLBC Board Meetings
- To request to make a presentation to the Board, please download Request to Address the CLBC Board
If you would like further information, you can call toll free 1-877-660-2522.
Due to space limitations, seating is available at meetings on a first come first served basis.
Minutes for past Board Meetings are available on the Board Minutes page.
Upcoming board meetings
- January 23, Wednesday – CLBC Head Office, Vancouver (12:30 pm – 2:30 pm)
- March 13, Wednesday – CLBC Head Office, Vancouver (9:00 am – 12:30 pm)
- May 15, Wednesday – CLBC Head Office, Vancouver (9:00 am – 12:30 pm)
- September 11, Wednesday – CLBC Head Office, Vancouver (9:00 am – 12:30 pm)
- November 20, Wednesday – CLBC Head Office, Vancouver (9:00 am – 12:30 pm)