Interim guidance gives CLBC staff, individuals, families and service providers information and steps to follow during a time when regular policy requirements may be impacted or put on hold because of an emergency situation.
To respond to changing needs during the COVID-19 pandemic, CLBC has developed interim guidance documents for temporary exceptions or updates to the following policy areas:
- After Hours Reporting
- Contract e-Authorization
- Critical Incident Reporting
- First Aid Certification
- Service Provision by Family Members
- Use of Video Conferencing Services
- COVID-19 Emergency Funding – Individual Financial Payments
- COVID-19 Emergency Advance Funding via Direct Funding Standard or Person Centred Societies
- COVID-19 Emergency Advance Funding via Service Providers
- COVID-19 Emergency Advance Funding – Direction for Service Providers for Agency Coordinated Home Sharing
This guidance is only for a short-term period as part of the COVID-19 emergency response.
These interim guidance documents are also posted with each corresponding policy in the Policies section of the website here.