CLBC Complaints Resolution Process
If you have a concern about CLBC funded services, your interactions with an employee of CLBC, or you disagree with a funding decision, you can request to speak with your local manager. Most concerns can be resolved in this way.
CLBC also offers an option to have a concern heard through the formal complaints resolution process. This process is designed to be accessible, person-centred, responsive and fair. If you submit a formal complaint, CLBC is committed to reviewing your concern in a timely way.
There are three ways to submit a complaint through this process:
1. Complete and submit the Complaints Resolution Form
- Find the online version here.
- Find the printable version here (instructions for submitting are included on the form)
2. Contact CLBC’s Quality Assurance Office directly at 1-855-664-7972 and a member of that team will take your information over the phone.
3. Visit any CLBC office and ask staff to assist you with filling out a short form.
NOTE: Anonymous reports of wrongdoing or irregularities, such as theft, fraud or corruption, can also be submitted through the Complaints Resolution Form above for tracking and follow-up.