Follow Us on Twitter
We're exciting and proud to be part of this important event #HousingCentral
Key to Home is a new website launched by CLBC & @InclusionBC to help individuals with developmental disabilities, their families and service providers build awareness in their local communities for more inclusive housing. Visit: http://keytohomebc.ca
Follow Us on Facebook
18 hours ago
Key to Home is a new website launched by CLBC and Inclusion BC to help individuals with developmental disabilities, their families and service providers build awareness in their local communities for more inclusive housing.
Visit: www.keytohomebc.ca to learn how you can help open the door to more inclusive housing.
And watch the Key To Home video right on the homepage highlighting the importance of housing that includes everyone. ... See MoreSee Less
1 week ago
Have you read the latest edition of CLBC's COVID-19 Update for Individuals and Families?
It's full of great information and stories, including topics like:
- Indigenous Disability Awareness Month;
- teleconference audio recording;
- Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley COVID restrictions;
- COVID-19 masking policy accommodations;
- B.C. Housing and emergency shelters;
- B.C. rent freeze extended; drug overdose prevention resources;
- reducing COVID-19 stigma;
- FNHA’s lateral kindness approach;
- Vela Canada’s monthly Solution Circles;
- a wellness guide; a caregiver self assessment tool;
- Internet for Good program;
- COVID-19 community grants;
- Annual Federal Policy Forum for Inclusion;
- sex in the time of COVID-19;
- updated support and connection toolkit;
- the Successful Project webinar;
- BC People First self advocacy panel;
- mindfulness study for Special Olympics athletes;
- transportation survey;
- CLBC’s 2020 WOW Award winners, and more.
Read it here: mailchi.mp/3d371f2d9cb4/clbc-update-for-individuals-families-november-19-edition?e=[UNIQID] ... See MoreSee Less