Welcome to the Program Budget – Program Budget Exchange (PN-PBE) Project. This project will incorporate the Union and Non-Union Funding Guide Templates (FGTs) into CLBC’s My Workspace software platform (MWS), replacing Excel-based tools with a fully integrated application that will be known as the Program Budget.
This page provides you with information about the PN-PBE Project, rollout schedule, training, FAQs, communications and key contacts.
Technical Readiness Assessment
This Technical Readiness Assessment outlines the minimum technical requirements that your organization needs to meet in order to access the Program Negotiations system once it is live.
Please have one person from your organization review the assessment and ensure that your organization meets the minimum requirements.
Service Provider Training Module 1: PN-PBE Core Concepts
Service Provider Training Module 2: PN-PBE Workflow Fundamentals
Service Provider Training Module 3: PN-PBE Application and Practice
Program Budget Submission Instructions
- The following sections of the Service Provider Manual:
- Section 6: Accessing the Program Budget
- Section 7: Completing the Program Budget
- Section 8: Submitting the Program Budget
- The following two eLearning training modules, which can be found in the Training section of this page above:
- Service Provider Training Module 2: PN-PBE Workflow Fundamentals
- Service Provider Training Module 3: PN-PBE Application and Practice
Security and Privacy
For information on recommended practices to apply during the PN-PBE process, and for a detailed explanation of how CLBC has considered the safety and security of personal information, please review:
- The following section of the Service Provider Manual:
- Appendix 6: Program Negotiations – Security and Privacy
Questions, Support and Key Contacts