Request to change or correct personal information

To change or correct personal information that is held by Community Living BC, you can click here to download the CLBC – Request to Change or Correct Personal Information Form (including instructions for how to submit).


You can complete the online form below and click the button at the bottom of this form. Once you click the button, your complaint will be submitted to CLBC’s Privacy Officer. Personal information on this form is collected under S.26 of BC’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA) and is used to respond to your request.

We ensure that your personal information will be protected and remain confidential.

Request to Change or Correct Personal Information

  • PART 1: Your contact information

  • PART 2: Changing someone else’s personal information:

    Requests to change someone else’s information are not allowed unless you have the authority to access the information. CLBC may ask you for a copy of the Representation Agreement or Committeeship order (a court-appointed guardian) or a written consent signed by the individual.

  • Fill in the information of the person whose information you wish to change or correct.

  • PART 3: Information to be changed or corrected