Community Living BC often has opportunities for service providers or other suppliers which are regularly posted on the BC Bid website.
Currently, CLBC has two ongoing Request for Qualifications (RFQs):
- Services for Adults with Developmental Disabilities and/or Under the Personalized Supports Initiative – 81-CSN-2019-355-RFQ
- Psychologists for Services for Adults with Developmental Disabilities and/or Under the Personalized Supports Initiative – 81-CSN-2019-356-RFQ
CLBC uses these RFQs to pre-qualify vendors that have the capacity to deliver services to those who are eligible for CLBC services.
To access these RFQs and other opportunities as they arise, please follow these steps:
- Go to the BC Bid website (www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca).
- On the right of the screen under “Browse BC Bid”, select “Browse for Bid Opportunities or Bid Results”.
- On the Browse Opportunities screen, select “Browse opportunities by organization”.
- Scroll down and select “Community Living British Columbia”.
- Select the procurement opportunity in which you are interested.
- Select “Supplier Attachments Exist” in the upper right corner.
- Submit a Response/Proposal as outlined in the specific procurement document.
Please note that you can check BC Bid for other procurement opportunities with CLBC, in addition to the ones highlighted above.