Community Living BC regularly posts opportunities for vendors on the BC Bid website. Currently, CLBC has two ongoing Requests for Qualifications (RFQs):
- Services for Adults with Developmental Disabilities and/or Under the Personalized Supports Initiative – 81-CSN-2019-335-RFQ
- Psychologists for Services for Adults with Developmental Disabilities and/or Under the Personalized Support Initiative – 81-CSN-2019-356-RFQ
CLBC uses these RFQ to pre-qualify vendors that have the capacity to deliver services to those who are eligible for CLBC services.
To access these RFQs and other opportunities, please follow these steps:
- Go to the BC Bid website (www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca).
- On the right of the screen under “Browse BC Bid”, select “Browse for Bid Opportunities or Bid Results”.
- On the Browse Opportunities screen, select “Browse opportunities by organization”.
- Scroll down and select “Community Living British Columbia”.
- Select the procurement opportunity in which you are interested.
- Select “Supplier Attachments Exist” in the upper right corner.
- Submit a Response/Proposal as outlined in the specific procurement document.
Please note that you can check BC Bid for other procurement opportunities with CLBC, in addition to the two highlighted above.