Community Living BC often has opportunities for service providers or other suppliers which are regularly posted on the BC Bid website. Currently, CLBC has two ongoing Requests for Qualifications (RFQs):
- services for adults with developmental disabilities – 81-CSC-2014-229-RFQ
- services for adults with FASD or Autism – Personalized Supports Initiative (PSI) – 81-CSB-2014-230-RFQ
CLBC uses the two RFQs to pre-qualify service providers who are interested in providing supports to the individuals and families CLBC serves.
To access these RFQs, and other opportunities as they arise, please follow these steps:
- Go to the BC Bid website (www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca).
- On the right of the screen under “Browse BC Bid”, select “Browse for Bid Opportunities or Bid Results”.
- On the Browse Opportunities screen, select “Browse opportunities by organization”.
- Scroll down and select “Community Living British Columbia”.
- Select the procurement opportunity that you are interested in.
- Select “Supplier Attachments Exist” in the upper right corner.
- Submit a Response/Proposal as outlined in the specific procurement document.
Please note, you can also check BC Bid for other procurement opportunities with CLBC, in addition to the two highlighted above.